SITE MAP & DIRECTIONS
gunvenna holiday park | north cornwall
Travelling west on the A30
- Take the slip road signposted Wadebridge/Camelford A395 (A39).
- Continue on the A395 for approx 10.5miles then turn left onto the A39.
- After 1 mile turn right sign posted Delabole/Port Isaac.
- Stay on the B3314, crossing straight over the B3266.
- After 10 miles Gunvenna Holiday Park is on the left hand side.
Travelling east on the A30
- Take the slip road signposted Wadebridge/Newquay (A392)/Indian Queens (A39)/St Dennis B3279.
- Continue on the A39 for approx 10.5miles following signs to Wadebridge.
- When you pass the Royal Cornwall Showground take the first exit at the next roundabout.
- Continue over the bridge and at the roundabout take the 4th exit heading into Wadebridge.
- Take the 2nd ex second exit at the next roundabout then at the next one take the 3rd exit sign posted Rock/Port Isaac B3314.
- After approx 5 miles Gunvenna Holiday Park is on the right hand side.
We offer a range of serviced pitches depending on what type of accommodation you will arriving in.
Our holiday homes are perfect for couples and families wishing to find a home from home whilst on holiday.
Glamping offers a great opportunity to stay without the hassle of really relax without having to give up your home comforts.
At Gunvenna we have many facilities on site designed to make your stay with us as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
Gunvenna is right in the heart of an area of the north coast that boasts some of the best beaches, restaurants, historic villages and a huge range of other amazing local attractions.