TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Touring park bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a non refundable £50 deposit taken at the time of booking.
- Static Caravan and cottage bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of a non refundable £100 deposit taken at the time of booking.
- The balance for any bookings made for our touring pitches can be paid prior to or on arrival, we will not allow you onto a pitch until the balance is paid.
- The balance for bookings in our static caravans and cottage must be paid 28 day prior to arrival. If the balance is not paid then Gunvenna Holiday Park reserve the right to cancel your booking and keep any monies paid. If you are booking a static caravan or cottage than 28 days before the start date you must pay the full amount of the holiday at the time of booking.
- Written confirmation of your booking will be sent via email unless requested via post. It is the customers responsibility to check all dates booked
- If the customer does not arrive on the booked date of arrival, without prior notice, then Gunvenna Holiday Park reserve the right to re let the pitch and keep any monies paid.
- Bookings are not transferable to any other persons.
- Notice must be given on booking if it is a Continental Caravan.
- No bookings will be accepted which exceed the maximum pitch occupancy limits, if a customer exceeds these limits they may be required to leave the site or pay for an additional pitch if available. This will be at the absolute discretion of Gunvenna Holiday Park.
- Customers are able to request particular pitches; however Gunvenna Holiday Park reserves the right to re-locate pitches if required without prior notice to the customer.
- A pup tent or gazebo may be permitted if room allows. There may be an extra charge for this
- Holiday cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on to the park are maintained to the proper safety standards and that the customer holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
- Dogs are accepted on our touring pitches and Dog friendly static caravan only. Some breeds of dog are prohibited in addition to those in the dangerous dogs act; if you are unsure please contact us to check prior to booking.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed unless agreed with management prior to booking. If we believe your dogs are causing damage or being a nuisance we will require it to be removed from the park.
- Failing to provide the correct information on the booking form Gunvenna Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse the booking if necessary.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTUERS
- Please park on the driveway and head straight to reception to notify us of your arrival and to sign in.
- Check in time for touring pitches and the glamping cabins is any time after 2pm and before 8pm – please note we will not allow any one onto to set up on pitches after 8.30pm
- Check in time for a static caravan is after 2pm and before 7pm.
- All accommodation and touring pitches must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure. Please report to reception to return keys and to notify the park of your departure.
- Persons using Gunvenna Holiday Park and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and no liability is accepted for the loss or damage to persons and/or property.
- All equipment and vehicles must be accommodated within the limits of the touring pitches without obstructing other pitches.
- The electricity supply provided on pitches with electricity is a maximum of 16 amps. Customers must use their own leads, which have standard campsite plugs and must be RCD protected. Anything used on the electricity supply must not cause an overload.
- The use of Fire pits and Generators is strictly prohibited
- Any BBQ’s must be either free standing or used on a breeze block to avoid burning the grass, breeze blocks are free to borrow and can be found either near our bin area or by the toilet block. If you cannot find one please ask a member of staff before lighting your BBQ.
- Any disturbance which is a nuisance to others will result in being asked to leave the site
- All dates booked and paid for will not be refunded if cancellation is needed prior to 28 days.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the customer
- Our Static Caravans and Cottage are NON Smoking. Anyone found smoking within the accommodation will be asked to leave the park and may be charged an additional deep cleaning fee of up to £100.
- Duvet, pillows, Bath mats, and kitchen equipment is provided in our Static caravans and Cottage. These are not to be removed from the accommodation.
- Bed linen and towels not provided in any accommodation.
- Breakages must be reported to reception.
- Any items missing from our accommodation at the end of your stay will be charged for.
- Any disturbance which is a nuisance to others will result in being asked to leave the site
- Dogs are not allowed on the seats or beds within the accommodation.
- Speed Limit is 5mph on all site roads.
- Gunvenna Holiday Park is a quiet site and all noise must be reduced by 10.30pm, please ensure any minors return to their accommodation by this time. Please ensure any radios/TV/ Media Devices volumes are on low after this time.
- Behaviour of any person or group of children causing a general nuisance to the family’s staying on park, staff member or causing damage to property of Gunvenna Holiday Park will result in removal for the offender’s family from the park immediately.
- All amenities and facilities on Gunvenna Holiday Park are NON SMOKING. This includes areas directly outside reception, toilet block and swimming pool.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of their children whilst using the amenities and facilities on the park. Particular note should be taken for the Swimming Pool complex and the adventure playground areas are unsupervised.
- It is expected that young children be accompanied to the toilets and showers by a parent or guardian.
- Children are not allowed to be left alone for any length of time day or night on the park and must be supervised at all times.
- Fire pits and generators are prohibited.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead (not to exceed 8ft) at all times whilst on Gunvenna Holiday Park.
- Dogs may only be exercised within the dog walk area of the park; they must be on a lead in this area.
- You must pick up after you dog and dispose of the waste in the bins provided.
- No dog should be left unattended at any point, and not to be left alone on park if owners leave the site.
- The Swimming Pool is open between Spring Bank Holiday (End of May) and The Middle of September. Opening Hours are between 9 am and 6pm – opening hours may vary between high and mid/low season.
- Correct swimming attire must be worn by all ages to use the pool.
- No dogs allowed in the pool
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all time. One adult may not supervise more than two children under 16 or one child under 6 at any time.
- Use of the pool is at your own risk and no lifeguard service is provided.
- No running, diving, jumping in or pushing others in allowed.
- No Ball games, inflatable’s, wetsuits or toys allowed in the pool.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool area.
- Footwear must be worn to and from the pool at all times.
- Please be considerate of other pool users and keep splashing and noise to a minimum at all times.
- We may have to close facilities (e.g. for health and safety reasons, maintenance or reasons beyond our control) and we are not liable to compensate you if we do so.
- Any guest not adhering to any of the above terms and conditions will be asked to leave the park and removed if required. In the situation of any persons being removed from the park no refunds will be given for any remaining holiday booking.
- Any guest found to be breaking any British laws will be reported to the police and removed from the park.
Gunvenna Holiday Park reserves the right to vary any of the above Terms and Conditions without notification or notice.
We understand the importance of your personal data and will ensure that we take the necessary steps to protect it.
Regulation : From May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will supersede the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The GDPR grants individuals with more rights to control how their personal data is collected, how it is processed, gives them the right to access the personal information held about them as well as holds organisations accountable for data protection. GDPR relates to any data or information which can directly or indirectly identify a person.
Data Protection Principles : As well as seeking and gaining your permission, Gunvenna Holiday Park are obliged to specifically outline what data we will collect from you and also inform you for what purpose we will process this data;
Any personal data collected must be done for specific and legitimate purposes as well as being limited to what is necessary for a specific purpose.
Any personal data which we process must be done both lawfully and transparently.
Personal data shall only be stored as long as necessary and then securely destroyed.
The appropriate security measures will be taken to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data.
The personal information we collect
When choosing to book with us, you will be directed through our website to a booking form, where personal information will be collected in order for us to process your booking with us, and for us to contact you about your booking.
This includes but is not limited to:
First Name, Last Name, Address, Email address, Telephone number/ mobile number, Car registration,
IP address- this is the numerical code assigned to each device which is connected to a computer network. An IP address will hold information such as your city, region and country.
CCTV- we operate CCTV in areas of Gunvenna Holiday Park.
Your personal data is kept private and secure and will be securely destroyed at the point it is no longer required, or has no use.
Right to access your information
You have the right to access the personal data which we store, and request to make changes to any inaccurate data; please email email@example.com to do so.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we securely remove your personal data from our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so.
You will be informed of any breaches of your personal data within 72 hours. We will also inform you of the action and remedies that we will take to ensure no further breaches occur.
You have the right to report any breaches to the Information Commission Office (ICO).